I teach a variety of classes about comparative politics, public policy, and international politics.
Heidelberg University (since 2018)
- Media and Politics in Non-Democracies (graduate seminar)
- The Global Challenge of Electoral Integrity (graduate seminar)
- Introduction to Comparative Politics (undergraduate seminar)
University of Sydney (2013-2017)
- Introduction to Comparative Politics (undergraduate tutorial)
- Research Design (graduate seminar)
- Dilemmas of development in Southeast Asia (undergraduate tutorial)
Thammasat University (2010-2013)
- Human Security (undergraduate seminar)
- Scope and Research Methods in International Relations (graduate seminar)
- Social Science Methodology (undergraduate lecture)
- Politics of International Development (undergraduate lecture)
Please email me for information on the content and syllabi.